Monday, January 4, 2010

Best/Worst of 2009


MOVIEPHAT: END OF THE YEAR-=2009

It is that time of year when people say what is the best of the year, what is the worst. I am not a critic but a movie fan. I put my movies in two sections prestigious and popcorn films. Here we go:

Prestigious
Hurt Locker
Precious
500 Days of Summer

Popcorn
Star Trek
Transformers 2
GI Joe
Wolverine (Yeah I Know)
Terminator Salvation (T4)
Obsessed
Ninja Assassin

Notable Mentions: Watchmen--never have I seen a movie so closely to the graphic novel.

District 9 and Paranormal Activity--low budget but well done movies. A MUST see!!

I haven’t seen ‘Avatar’ yet but I will. I haven’t really seen a really bad movie, some I didn’t like but a movie that really sucked. I hope 2010 is even better.
KC Web Developer

No comments: