Saturday, May 30, 2009

Movie Phat RANT #1


More Originality Please!!!!!

Is it me or is Hollywood playing it so safe that all we get is reboots, remakes, sequels and prequels? I understand the budgets are rocketed sky-high but come on!! I am writing this article because when I saw in one of my favorite web sites comingsoon.net that they are making a movie about Bazooka Joe, that was it! That was a kid with a patch over his eye to sell bubble gum!!!

Can Hollywood make something new that the public likes? Millions of screenwriters are rejected for they have an original idea but Hollywood is too busy trying to make a quick buck with our money. I do enjoy remakes, sequels, and reboots but sometimes you gotta be creative!!! To make a sequel you have to make something fresh first! Fans should protest or boycott to Hollywood to come up with new ideas. If you want repetition watch television!! I thought movies were a “higher art.”

PITCH YOUR IDEA TO HOLLYWOOD! NEW E-BOOK---Click Here!

KC Web Developer

No comments: