Monday, May 25, 2009

TERMINATOR: SALVATION OR T4

A BIG Summer Movie in May

Action hounds (woof, woof) this is the movie for you!!! Lots of things blowing up, great CGI effects and “the revitalizer” himself Christian Bale steps in as John Connor trying to save the world from Skynet and the machines. Plot not really important if the you know the series but here goes.

In 2018 humans fight against the robots and Connor has to free Kyle Reese--Anton Yelchin (Chekov in Star Trek) from prison in Los Angeles. Along the way they meet a guy named Marcus played by Sam Worthington who is very important to the survival of Connor. The acting is good especially by the always intense Christian Bale and newcomer Sam Worthington is quiet good. A lot of critics and fans don’t like the rapper Common in the movie. I think he did okay. It is not his movie.

The child actress Jadagrace as Star Kyle’s assistant is great!!! She doesn’t talk but she speaks volumes!!! I think there will be a T5 if this movie is a success which I think it is for the ending leaves you wanting more. What else I like was John Connor asked the question: “What makes us human?” It is pretty thoughtful for an action movie considering what is going on in the world today.

Bottom Line: If you like action-go! If you like Terminator movies-you GOTTA GO!!  

Note: “Terminator 4: Salvation is not box office; “Night of The Museum 2: Battle Of The Smithsonian” can’t beat a family film I guess.

KC Web Developer

No comments: